Eric brings more than 15 years of experience working with executives to transform sales and service operations into a source of sustained competitive advantage. In this role, he advises clients from a variety of industries—such as banking, financial services, insurance, technology, and telecommunications—as they seek to enhance the capacity and efficiency of their sales channels, customer-facing networks, and back-office functions. With Eric’s guidance, companies have improved sales and reduced servicing costs without compromising customer-satisfaction levels.
In addition to improving profitability, Eric helps frontline leaders change the way they think and behave. Through capability-building programs that are customized for each organization, he helps mobilize and accelerate a culture of continuous improvement across the workforce.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- designing a “Future of Learning” in customer service for a North American financial-services company, including personalized learning journeys and adaptive learning to improve and accelerate new-hire training and increase performance of tenured employees
- developing a north-star vision for the future of customer care for a North American bank and deploying rapid call-volume-reduction teams applying agile principles and a new performance-management approach
- deploying people analytics to identify the profiles of high-performing sales reps and implementing changes to talent sourcing, hiring processes, on-board experience, and career pathing, to improve peak performance and reduce employee attrition
- leading customer-journey analytics in the operations team at a North American retail bank and launching an agile team across business and IT, building frontline capabilities, and reducing the time to impact
- designing and deploying a service-to-solutions transformation for a North American insurance company, building inside sales and customer-care frontline capabilities
- standing up a new B2B inside sales-channel and transition accounts from field sales to an outbound sales team
Before joining McKinsey, Eric was a manager at a global consulting firm, leading foreign military sales program management in the federal and defense sector. He is an active volunteer in the Westchester County community of New York and a board member for numerous nonprofit organizations.