Andreas coleads our advanced industries efforts globally. He has more than 20 years of consulting experience—several of which were spent in Japan—and brings in-depth knowledge of all facets of the automotive sector. Andreas serves a variety of automakers, suppliers, engineering companies, and a wide range of machinery organizations.
Examples of Andreas’ recent client engagements include the following:
- developing a connected-car strategy and platform for a multistakeholder consortium
- leading a multiyear transformation program for global OEM to improve profitability by several billion dollars
- designing the IoT and digital strategy for a leading global technology organization
- supporting the digitization of product development system of an automotive OEM
- developing an integrated performance improvement program for a leading automotive supplier
- identifying new business models in the context of disruptive changes in the automotive industry, such as autonomous, connected, electrified, and shared
Andreas has long-standing partnerships with automotive industry associations and he is fluent in German and English, and also speaks French.