Rajat serves public and private sector energy and infrastructure companies in driving sustainable business transformations. Rajat also coleads our capital excellence work in Southeast Asia.
Examples of Rajat’s recent work include:
- supporting the planning and execution of one of the largest energy sector downstream projects portfolio in Asia
- supporting the engineering, construction, and digitization of a portfolio of infrastructure assets in Southeast Asia
- developing the business-entry strategy for electric vehicles, including charging and battery infrastructure development, in Southeast Asia
- developing the strategy and implementation support for an integrated marketing, gas, and renewables power company in Southeast Asia
- developing the strategy and supporting transformation of a national oil company
- developing the digitally-enabled procurement function transformation for one of Southeast Asia’s largest energy companies
Rajat is a chartered accountant from ICAI, India. He is fluent in English and Hindi. Outside of work, Rajat enjoys traveling, playing tennis with his children, and has recently started taking music lessons.