Working across sectors including pharmaceutical, technology, and automotive, Martin is a leader of the firm’s corporate and business functions and automation-at-scale work.
With over 15 years of international strategic consulting experience in performance transformation, he supports clients and helps them to achieve the full potential of transformation by applying process improvement, offshoring and outsourcing, digital, and automation. His cross-sector experience is underpinned by a functional focus on finance, HR, IT, procurement, and other general and administrative expense (G&A) functions.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- applying a zero-based organization design across G&A, resulting in a 27 percent cost reduction, which was followed by a second wave of process automation and shared services buildup
- designing an operating model covering finance, IT, procurement, HR, and other G&A functions
- designing a new organizational model, automated processes, and set-up shared services
- developing a 3-year target operating model and implementation road map
- establishing three global delivery centers, redesigned processes, and simplified organization