Elixabete focuses on helping leading property-and-casualty (P&C) insurance carriers to design next-generation operating models for a digital world. She brings order and discipline to the many digital initiatives that companies are pursuing, concentrating on the end-to-end customer journey as well as the supporting processes and breaking down organizational silos. Elixabete leverages her deep expertise in P&C claims and digital services—including lean processes, advanced analytics, robotics, and automation—to help companies implement these redesigned operating models and realize value from their efforts. She also focuses on building capabilities, especially for leadership teams, to sustain the operational transformation.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- conducting more than 15 “art of the possible” ideation sessions with claims leadership teams in Canada, Europe, and the United States, including developing the vision for the claims operating model of the future and identifying transformational ideas to implement it
- leading a company-wide next-generation operating-model transformation across digital, automation, and robotics for a P&C carrier
- leading the transformation of the claims organization for a leading US P&C carrier, including implementing a lean-management system for its different lines of business and designing the leadership learning journey for the executive team
- directing a multiyear operational and strategic transformation of the claims organization for the personal-lines business of a leading global P&C insurer
- leading the development of a company-wide leadership academy for a global P&C insurer undergoing a major lean-management transformation and developing a blended field and forum learning journey for roughly 120 leaders
In addition to her client work, Elixabete is passionate about increasing opportunities for women in corporate leadership and leads efforts in the Boston office to recruit, retain, and advance the firm’s women leaders.
Elixabete is a native speaker of Spanish and Basque, and is conversational in French.