Becca is a senior partner based in McKinsey’s Chicago office where she leads the firm’s global Retail Practice. Becca has extensive experience in driving performance transformations, including strategy, pricing and promotions, assortment, multichannel experience, and operations.
She has worked with a range of retailers, brands, media, and hospitality companies, and she previously led the firm’s work in recovery and transformation and was one of the early leaders of the McKinsey Design Practice.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- revamping the pricing and promotion strategies and capabilities for a multibillion-dollar apparel company
- driving a leading North American retailer’s $500 million personalization program, including a retooled strategy and technology and operating models
- designing and driving $600 million productivity program for a leading consumer-electronics retailer
- designing and implementing a new end-to-end digital strategy for a leading home retailer
- driving a more than $250 million cost-out program to reinvest in growth for a branded manufacturer
- developing and implementing a leading value retailer’s new five-year growth strategy, including rebuilding the supply chain, designing new formats, and reinventing the customer experience