Becca leads McKinsey’s work in recovery and transformation service in North America and is a long-time leader in the firm’s global Retail Practice. She has extensive experience in driving performance transformation across a range of retailers and hospitality companies.
Becca has also been instrumental in growing the McKinsey Design Practice, which puts design at the heart of clients’ business and growth strategies.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- revamping the pricing and promotion strategies and capabilities for a $20 billion apparel company
- driving a leading North American retailer’s $500 million personalization program, including a retooled strategy and technology and operating models
- designing and driving a more than $600 million productivity program for a leading consumer-electronics retailer
- designing and implementing a new end-to-end digital strategy for a leading home retailer
- driving a more than $250 million cost-out program to reinvest in growth for a branded manufacturer
- developing and implementing a leading value retailer’s new five-year growth strategy, including rebuilding the supply chain, designing new formats, and reinventing the customer experience