Asmus serves a range of clients throughout Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. He has led over 100 client projects on talent management, organization design, and change management. Particularly adept at uniting global teams, Asmus regularly leads projects involving multiple teams of consultants, senior executives, and managers operating in different geographies.
Recent examples of his client work include the following:
- benchmarking a client’s current practices against global best practices, which included designing and implementing a new approach to attract, retain, and manage talent
- helping a client to understand the implications of their digital transformation on the talent base and developing a clear action program to close the talent gap
- advising a client on their leadership needs and gaps and designing interventions to address capability within the top team
- supporting the design of a global next generation, digitalized HR function
- advising on an organizational blueprint and integration following a M&A transaction, which involved redesigning the client’s production and service processes
A committed leader, Asmus has also held various internal roles at McKinsey and contributed to the firm’s operations, people strategies, and knowledge development.