We work on major public health topics spanning health promotion and protection including pandemic response, disease surveillance, climate and environmental health risks, antimicrobial resistance, behavioral health, maternal and child health, non-communicable diseases and the support of equitable health access and outcomes.
We have unmatched capabilities in strategy development, organization and governance design, intervention design and delivery, operations, and innovation.
- Pandemic preparedness and response: Building resilient response systems and supporting response to infectious disease outbreaks and public safety crises, globally and on the ground in affected countries.
- Vaccines and infectious disease: Supporting the development, distribution and use of vaccines and therapeutics to tackle the global burden of infectious disease, including COVID-19.
- Service delivery, innovation, and design: By deploying a complementary set of capabilities, we help clients create, launch, and scale effective and sustainable public health solutions empowering and caring for patients and communities.
- Global health operations and market shaping: Bringing leading-edge thinking in procurement, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, and market shaping to global public health, making medicines affordable and available for everyone.
- Public health analytics and technology: Joining deep technical expertise with extensive experience supporting public health bodies to make better use of data and infrastructure resources.
- Prevention, promotion, and equity in public health: Leveraging expertise across public health to support the delivery of more equitable solutions in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Climate and health: Supporting strategic and tactical understanding of the public health risks posed by potential changes in climate.