Successful applicants will have strong academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, and proven leadership ability. We are looking for students who are accomplished and well-rounded with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To apply for the Diversity Connect event, you are:
- a student in a US-based program who resides in the United States at the time of the event
- set to receive your PhD, post-doctorate degree, MD, or JD degree in 2024
Individuals who self-identify as Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, or Native American are especially encouraged to apply.
Graduate programs include:
- medical students, interns, residents, and fellows who plan to complete their program in 2024
- PhD and post-doctorate students who plan to complete their program in 2024
- master’s students who previously obtained an MD and plan to complete their master’s degree in 2024