Rebecca advises global companies seeking expert guidance on merger management and performance transformation, with a focus on culture, change management, organization design, and talent.
She has closely advised clients in industries and sectors ranging from pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and media to financial services and advanced industries. Across Europe and the United States, Rebecca has assisted top executives through the challenging merger-integration process by helping them carefully mitigate risk, unlock sources of value, and focus on what matters most in integration planning.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- helping a global healthcare company assess and align its R&D portfolio and associated processes in the context of a merger
- helping a global financial-services company through the merger-management process, including by leading a cultural diagnostic and change program tied to key value drivers and by supporting the talent processes and operating-model design
- facilitating top-team-alignment workshops for the board of a family-owned company to align on a new culture, mindset, and ways of working and to support a change program for a performance transformation
- leading the integration-management office and directing the European portion of a worldwide merger for a major telecommunications and media company
- facilitating the integration of sales forces and designing and implementing a new commercial model for a large medical-technology-company merger