José is the managing partner of McKinsey’s Iberia office. He has deep expertise in guiding organizations toward significant transformation with enduring impact and helping clients with corporate and digital strategy, operations and organizational performance. José’s industry experience spans telecom, utilities, advanced industries, and finance.
José’s recent client projects include the following:
- assisting a Latin American integrated telecom operator implement a major turnaround plan. The project included accelerating network roll-out, revamping call center operations, sales channel stimulation, and a turnaround of field services
- supporting a global utilities company with its growth plan, particularly focused on defining a new sustainability approach and new business building
- helping a financial institution in Europe design a three-year strategy, defining a portfolio of initiatives to capture value, and assisting with the implementation
- supporting a European advanced industries organization in designing and implementing an ambitious topline growth plan, with a focus on digital, analytics, and sustainability
- helping a European telecom integrated organization define its three-year strategy and design a detailed execution plan
- collaborating with a large pay TV operator in defining its long-term aspiration, including the design of a detailed execution plan, and helping drive value capture with a focus on efficiency, business reinvention, and new business building