Jon co-leads McKinsey’s North American Wealth & Asset Management Practice and our global wealth and asset management work. Working in close partnership with executives, Jon helps shape holistic impact for leading institutions across financial performance, employee health, and societal impact. His client work is centered on enterprise strategy, transforming client experience, developing approaches to improve environmental, social, and governance (ESG) impact, and sales, marketing, and enterprise transformations, which includes cost, revenue, and organizational health improvements.
Examples of Jonathan’s recent work include the following:
- leading a multiyear impact partnership with a leading financial-services institution to transform its client experience, improve technology and digital capabilities, reduce costs, and stimulate innovation
- partnering with a global asset manager to transform the sales and service experience and improve the company’s operating leverage
- leading a two-year transformation that defined the offer and value proposition of an asset management company, including technology, products, and client experience
- leading firm “think tanks” regarding the future of custody and clearing, including how client expectations are evolving
- leading over five engagements on functional capability building at asset management groups and life insurers
- supporting a leading asset manager with five-year marketing and sales strategy
Jon has authored numerous research articles on performance improvement in life insurance, retirement, asset and wealth management, including flagship reports on the future of life insurance and value creation in the US retirement market. He has also been active in pro bono activities on the topics of sustainable finance and income inequality.