Frank is passionate about helping clients in capital-asset-heavy industries develop strategies for long-term value creation, typically through technology differentiation enabled by M&A. With more than 12 years of experience between consulting and industry, Frank focuses most of his time in aerospace and defense. In addition, Frank leads our work in advanced industries M&A in North America and is a core leader in the Aerospace and Defense Practice.
Examples of Frank’s recent experiences include the following:
- leading many of the world’s largest aerospace and defense mergers since 2015, exceeding value creation and organizational health objectives in each
- collaborating with clients to develop long-term strategies rooted in value creation, growth, and return on capital
- partnering with defense clients on specific capture opportunities to ensure robust bids on multi-billion-dollar programs
- developing technology strategies across industrial clients, such as commercial aerospace, energy, defense, and industrial
- crafting outside-in perspectives on M&A opportunities—including synergies, talent fit, et cetera—with multiple aerospace and defense and industrial companies