Frank is passionate about helping clients in capital-asset-heavy industries develop strategies for long-term value creation, typically through technology differentiation enabled by M&A. With more than 12 years of experience between consulting and industry, Frank focuses most of his time in aerospace and defense. In addition, Frank leads our work in advanced industries M&A in North America and is a core leader in the Aerospace and Defense Practice.
Examples of Frank’s recent experiences include the following:
- leading many of the world’s largest aerospace and defense mergers since 2015, exceeding value creation and organizational health objectives in each
- collaborating with clients to develop long-term strategies rooted in value creation, growth, and return on capital
- partnering with defense clients on specific capture opportunities to ensure robust bids on multi-billion-dollar programs
- developing technology strategies across industrial clients, such as commercial aerospace, energy, defense, and industrial
- crafting outside-in perspectives on M&A opportunities—including synergies, talent fit, et cetera—with multiple aerospace and defense and industrial companies
Prior to joining McKinsey, Frank worked as an aerospace engineer at two of the largest aerospace and defense manufacturers in the world. He derives much of his energy based on his history as the son and grandson of naval aviators, leading to a desire to accelerate the broader capabilities of the aerospace and defense community.