- Project cost benchmarking—Identify and quantify cost drivers and development opportunities based on our standard and proven benchmarking approach
- Intuitive user interface—Boost user adoption by creating a user-friendly environment that enables fast capability building
- Parameter-based tool—Apply benchmarks to a specific project by adapting a standard set of input parameters
- Best-of-benchmarks—Calculate expenses based on a broad database of products and components allowing for comparison with peers
- Sensitivity analyses—Understand the sensitivity and potential impact of changes to design or project premises
- Improvement levers—Get clear guidance on how to optimize R&D spending toward an industry best-in-class level
Why use R&D Advanced Hardware Benchmarking
1. Handle complexity
2. Set financial targets
3. Be competitive
4. Identify optimization opportunities
Key Features of the Benchmark Tool
Examples of our work
Expert Associate PartnerFrankfurt
Advises advanced industry and medtech clients on development excellence– driving product innovation, financial steering, and...
Advises companies as they seek to optimize the value of their research and development investments, particularly within the automotive...
Serves clients around the globe on R&D topics with a strong focus on transformation toward future technologies, efficiency improvement,...
Leading large scale transformation, shaping and scaling new digital businesses. Co-leads McKinsey’s battery acceleration team...