Carolin is an expert associate partner in our Operations Practice. Based in Frankfurt, she advises clients on development excellence, R&D transformations, and project-target cost planning.
Examples of Carolin’s recent work include the following:
- transforming the R&D operations for multiple automotive and medtech organizations through implementing lean and agile principles
- setting up an R&D target cost-managing approach for an automotive manufacturer, including top-down and bottom-up planning of development based on R&D benchmarks for product modules
- optimizing the total cost of ownership of an industrial equipment manufacturer, which included an end-to-end design to value program
- redesigning the R&D organizational structure and global footprint of a commercial-vehicle manufacturer
- improving laboratory operations of a medical service provider with a strong focus on performance management