Sören leads next-generation operating model transformations, including large-scale capability building programs for clients in the advanced industries sector. He has a focus on agility in operations, digital, and lean transformations within the service operations and R&D functions.
Examples of his recent client experience include the following:
- developing a holistic transformation program for an automotive supplier, focused on improving indirect functions (such as maintenance, logistics, and quality) at several sites across EMEA and North America
- designing and implementing a target operating model for a global automotive tier-one supplier for their COO function (including production, maintenance, logistic, quality, and planning)
- leading a performance management transformation project in the OEM sector, focused on implementing a top-level performance-management system from CxO level to department heads
- spearheading several lean transformation projects in the OEM and automotive supplier sector, leading lean transformation projects and coaching client change agents as well as senior managers as they adopted new ways of working
- designing an operating-expenditures transformation project in the healthcare sector, focused on the reduction of material losses by implementing new strategies and machine set up processes