Anna leads McKinsey’s development-excellence group within the Operations Practice. In this role, she seeks to enhance continually our capacity for helping companies adopt world-class development capabilities and processes.
By working with executives, Anna focuses on supporting efforts to transform research and development performance. She has especially deep experience in the automotive- and aeronautical-engineering sectors. Since joining McKinsey, she has helped leading companies capture top-line value by building stronger organizational footprints, developing strategic technology road maps, and optimizing processes for engineering excellence.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- designing a holistic performance program for a multibrand automotive company, with work focused on capturing value from cross-brand synergies
- leading a global automotive company through the development of a power-train road map to support efficient transition from internal combustion engines to electric vehicles
- advising a commercial vehicle manufacturer on building an optimized global R&D footprint
- developing a product-cost-optimization approach, using analytics driven by big data, for an aerospace company
- orchestrating the lean transformation of an 8,000-employee engineering organization within an automotive company
Interested in sharing insights and inspiring conversation, Anna publishes actively on engineering, innovation, and product-development topics. During her studies in engineering, she participated in a research exchange program with the laboratory of combustion engines at Chiba University in Japan.