Thomas has served leading global companies across a vast area of industries including Automotive, Tech, Telecommunications, Basic Materials and Energy.
He helps them outline and drive large-scale performance transformations and top-line growth programs. These involve a mix of operational and strategic topics. In addition to co-leading our Advanced Industries sector on a global basis, he currently leads the Industrials & Electronics Practice in Europe.
Thomas is an expert on global performance transformations cutting across the world’s main geographies, with a focus on top-line growth and organizational change.
Recent projects have involved:
- helping a global Asian automotive OEM drive step-change improvement in performance across the whole value chain
- supporting a global industrial player in radically improving their cost base (both direct and indirect cost)
- helping drive step-change performance improvement in new business build-up for global industrial company with a focus on their software business
- helping a global multinational OEM drive profitable growth by streamlining variable marketing expense and fix marketing investment
- helping a global automotive supplier in radical performance improvement in margin and growth over a multi-year transformation program
Thomas spearheaded knowledge and insights development for the Marketing & Sales Practice related to profitable growth. Thomas coauthored Sales Growth: Five Proven Strategies from the World’s Sales Leaders, endorsed by the Economist. This book distills the insights from hundreds of McKinsey engagements and interviews with successful global sales leaders into a set of levers and practical ideas to drive growth.