Sirus is a senior partner in McKinsey’s Zurich office. He is part of the leadership in our European Insurance Practice and our global Risk Practice and also leads the firm’s insurance and underwriting work. He has extensive experience in life insurance, property and casualty insurance, and reinsurance, and leads our work with some of our largest financial-services clients.
Examples of his recent work include the following:
- supporting a leading insurance group during a global performance transformation
- advising on a group-wide complexity-reduction program at a major European insurer
- helping a pension fund develop its growth strategy
- optimizing the investment function of a European insurance group
- defining a capital light-product strategy for a life insurer
Before joining McKinsey, Sirus worked for an international insurance group in alternative risk financing and investments.