For over 20 years, Reet has helped leading financial services firms grow. His areas of expertise include payments, transaction banking, and wholesale banking. Reet’s recent client work includes the following:
- assisting banks and fintech companies on a variety of payment engagements
- designing market entry and growth strategies for multiple e-wallets and merchant acquirers across Southeast Asia
- helping establish new digital banks from strategy to launch and post-launch support
- helping major banks with transaction banking, across trade finance, cash management and supply chain finance and on topics including strategy, organization design, sales acceleration, and process excellence
- helping the corporate banking divisions of multiple major banks in Asia prepare growth strategies including identifying target industries and products, and defining the updated segmentation, customer value proposition by segment, and a business model to serve each segment
Prior to joining McKinsey, Reet served as a director in the central strategy team at Standard Chartered Bank, with a focus on corporate and investment banking.