Nicolas helps organizations undergo tech-enabled transformations, working with them on topics such as business-value creation, core-tech modernization, and overall technology strategy. He is a leader in McKinsey Technology, serving clients across industries and coleading McKinsey’s enterprise-resource planning (ERP) work as well as the firm’s partnership with SAP. Additionally, he is a leader in McKinsey's Technology, Media & Telecommunications Practice.
He brings more than two decades of experience in the digital space, having launched web-based companies in the early days of the internet and later serving as an SAP consultant prior to entering the tech-strategy consulting field over ten years ago.
Examples of Nicolas’ recent client projects include the following:
- supporting a large Asian retailer to shape the business case and blueprint for their SAP S/4HANA migration
- leading the transformation of a leading software and IT-services company, helping improve their efficiency and adapt their business model to the cloud
- leading a merger and large-scale transformation of a telecom operator, running the transformation office and priority streams in various functions
- shaping the growth strategy for a telecom-infrastructure provider in the light of an upcoming transaction
- supporting the chief information officer of a tech company in defining the winning plan across business-value creation, agile-operating model, analytics, and capability building
- conducting due diligence for a telco’s acquisition of an IT-services company
- setting up an SAP S/4HANA migration as a value-oriented business transformation for a European retailer