Nicola leads McKinsey’s work in transport infrastructure globally and the travel, logistics, and infrastructure projects in our Mediterranean complex. He supports major transport and infrastructure organizations, with a particular focus on enhancing sales and distribution channels, boosting international growth, and large investment and capex optimization.
Nicola’s recent client work includes the following:
- designing and implementing the multi-year transformation journey for a large passenger transport operator, with a focus on key digital transformation initiatives and internationalization
- supporting a large infrastructure fund on improving synergies with portfolio companies
- business planning for leading smart infrastructure company, identifying a three-times revenue growth initiative
- guiding a large European airport’s major infrastructure investment, leading to 15 percent improvement on time and budget
- supporting a transport operator with operations and maintenance-tender preparation
- defining and implementing the strategy, growth, and privatization business plan for a major travel retail company, doubling profitability performance
Before joining McKinsey, Nicola was a junior professor at Polytechnic University of Milan teaching business and management.