Gökhan is a senior partner in McKinsey’s Istanbul office. He has worked in the Istanbul, New Delhi, New Jersey, and New York offices since joining McKinsey in 1999.
Gökhan has led a dozen programs covering fields such as business-line and segment strategy, digitalization management, and customer journeys in financial institutions, branch network, artificial intelligence, agile management, new business development opportunities, and due diligence.
Examples of his recent projects include the following:
- developing and implementing digital strategies for banks and insurance companies, including the setup and launch of digital banks
- designing and implementing agile organization structures in banks and insurance companies
- leading mergers and acquisitions of banks and insurance companies
- launching artificial-intelligence applications
- spearheading risk organizations, risk modeling, and regulatory-compliance projects for financial and nonfinancial companies
- restructuring branch-network and customer-service points with technological improvements