Felipe specializes in route-to-market and revenue management for consumer-packaged-goods (CPG) companies by helping identify ways to improve growth and profitability while optimizing commercial strategies. He leads the firm’s Growth, Marketing & Sales Practice in Mexico.
As an expert partner, he helps local and global fast-moving consumer-goods companies set strategy, boost sales, and drive operational and performance improvement programs.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading a multimarket revenue-growth-management transformation—covering pricing, promotions, and assortment—for a leading consumer company in Latin America
- optimizing the promotional investment of a beverage company in Spain
- developing the pricing strategy for a Hispanic snacks company in the United States
- creating pricing, promotions, and trade architecture for a consumer-packaged-goods company in Brazil
- developing the new route to market strategy of a food company in Brazil to grow sales by more than ten percent
- defining the business case and terms of a new joint venture between several CPG companies to more efficiently serve traditional trade outlets in Mexico with a digitized platform