Ercan is a partner in our Istanbul office and serves clients across Turkey, Azerbaijan, the Middle East, and Central Europe. He serves energy, public-sector, and industrial clients on a broad range of topics including strategy, organization, operations, and transformations.
Ercan’s recent projects include the following:
- advising a leading utility company on the development of its ten-year corporate strategy
- supporting a regional mining company with an end-to-end, zero-based budgeting and cost-transformation program
- working with an integrated energy company for operations, maintenance, and procurement transformation of its power-distribution business
- helping a gas distribution company prepare a roadmap for digital transformation
- assisting an oil and gas company with the procurement and supply-chain transformation of its refining and petrochemicals business
- advising a regional steel manufacturer on sales and go-to-market and strategy
- counseling a ministry on developing a roadmap for gas strategy
Ercan holds a master’s in economics and management science from Humboldt University of Berlin, and a bachelor’s in industrial engineering from Middle East Technical University Ankara.