David advises global business-to-consumer companies, focused on leading brands and new digital attackers in the financial services, consumer retail, and technology industries by helping them address topics including growth strategy, customer experience, customer-lifecycle management, and sales.
Before moving to Austin, Texas in 2021, David spent three years in Hong Kong, where he led a variety of growth efforts for multinational and domestic clients.
Examples of David’s recent client engagements include the following:
- leading a multiyear digital transformation for a major US life insurer, shifting from legacy face-to-face to omnichannel distribution with near-term focus on maintaining revenue and earnings
- redefining the go-to-market approach for a leading North American wealth manager, including new customer segmentation strategy, new digital and human engagement pathways, and tiered operational support for more than 15,000 advisors
- implementing a customer-centric, digitally-enabled distribution model for a leading Asia–Pacific insurer, including value proposition and go-to-market strategy
- leading the end-to-end marketing transformation for major credit-card issuer, putting the organization on a path to increase profitability
- leading the customer-experience transformation for one of Asia’s major insurers, including designing and implementing a real-time customer feedback system
- driving the holistic growth strategy for a leading consumer retailer in China, including robust multichannel strategy, new-category entry strategy, and a multiyear technology roadmap
- implementing a new go-to-market approach for a leading technology company in Asia, including sales-approach leveraging both third-party and direct-sales forces and prioritizing new partnership models