David works with investors, suppliers, and asset owners across the infrastructure, construction, and real estate sectors to set strategies and transform operations. He also leads McKinsey’s work in construction technology, working with investors and technology companies to help transform the biggest industry in the world.
David has over 20 years’ experience in construction and is a chartered civil engineer.
His recent experiences include the following:
- assisting the commercial transformation of a global construction software company to increase sales
- leading the operational transformation of national infrastructure operator, increasing maintenance productivity by more than 30 percent
- developing a “first of its kind” e-commerce business build for a leading building-materials distributor
- designing the growth strategy for European construction company
- performing multiple due diligences and offering strategic support to construction technology companies and investors