Brian leads McKinsey’s Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail Practices in the Southern United States and coleads McKinsey’s consumer digital and analytics work in North America. He primarily helps companies drive significant performance improvements across commercial functions. Throughout his work, Brian focuses on building lasting client capabilities to ensure sustained impact.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- designing a holistic revenue-growth-management transformation for a leading consumer company, helping to achieve significant performance improvement across price, promotion, and assortment
- developing the complete digital strategy and industry-leading loyalty program for a Fortune 200 retailer
- leading a large-scale sales-force transformation for a leading consumer company, delivering significant efficiency and effectiveness through predictive analytics, easy-to-use digital tools, and lasting, frontline behavior change
- developing comprehensive category and channel strategies for a leading consumer company, helping to achieve industry-leading growth
- supporting a talent transformation at a leading consumer company, delivering a step-change improvement in workforce-planning and talent team capabilities