Aditya is a partner in McKinsey's Bangalore office and leader of our banking analytics work in Asia and its Strategy & Corporate Finance Practice in India. He brings deep expertise in digital and analytics to enable financial institutions to transform their operating model, launch new businesses, build sustainable capabilities, and create tangible value.
He has served financial services clients in Asia and North America on retail, SME, and corporate banking, insurance, and wealth and asset management across several functional themes including digital and analytics, mergers and acquisitions, risk, sales and marketing, and strategy.
Recent examples of his work include the following:
- scaling an analytics-led business transformation and industrializing analytics across more than 100 use cases at a leading Asian bank
- helping a bank launch new business models by leveraging data and analytics to build ecosystems
- accelerating digital sales using agile marketing at an insurance company
- building the roadmap and blueprint for a large banking M&A
- driving an integrated personal leadership and business transformation program for more than 200 senior executives at a bank
Aditya was featured in the “Forbes India 30 Under 30” list in 2018 and has coauthored several publications including McKinsey’s seminal three-volume report on Indian banking and opinion articles in leading newspapers.