Aalia is a partner with McKinsey based out of Calgary, and is a leader in our Oil & Gas and Electric Power & Natural Gas Practices. She brings extensive experience to working with clients in oil and gas, mining, utilities, and power-generation companies.
Examples of Aalia’s recent client work include the following:
- leading the support for a major-capital project to reduce cost and schedule overruns
- developing the strategy for an energy company to improve top-line revenue
- driving rapid and dramatic performance and organizational health improvements to support a transformation of a global utility company
- developing a talent strategy to identify the most critical roles in the organization and future talent needs
- designing the future operating model of an energy client, accounting for future workforce needs
- designing multiple capability building programs reaching over 500 employees
Aalia also serves several community boards, including the board of directors for YWCA Calgary, and was named a “top 40 under 40” in Calgary in 2019 by Avenue Magazine.