Theodor is a partner in McKinsey’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT), and our McKinsey Digital Practices. He leads the firm’s work in the TMT sector in Norway as well as our “Digital & Analytical Growth”-initiative.
With over eight years of experience across industries, Theodor possesses deep knowledge of digital and commercial transformations as well as strategy and M&A projects.
Driven by his passion for creating real, lasting change in organizations, he is working with organizations around the world on digital and analytics transformation projects and new digital business build, enabling companies to create distinctive customer experience, capture new growth opportunities, and create sustainable cost leadership.
Theodor advises leading telecommunications, media, technology, consumer, travel, FIG, and other B2C companies globally. Recent examples of his client work include the following:
- supporting a global telco in a large-scale digital transformation effort, including capturing wave one and two of impact across several of their opcos and shifting to an agile operating model
- supporting a global telco on establishing a new growth strategy and conducting the first acquisition to accelerate the new strategy
- building a new digital platform for a global consumer industry leader (our digital business build offering—Leap)
- establishing an analytics platform for a leading media company to improve churn and retention practices
- conducting commercial due diligence for private-equity companies across the TMT and consumer spaces
- establishing and initiating a value-creation plan for a PE-owned portfolio company within the digital industry