Vladimir has been with McKinsey since 2005. Since joining the firm, he has served companies in several regions, including Europe and the CIS. He provides support to senior management of major companies and organizations in the fields of strategy design, sales promotion, new product launches, and pricing.
He works closely with companies in the agro-industrial, green technology, and agricultural technology sectors, with a focus on green business building and green investments.
Vladimir has extensive experience working with the public sector and nongovernmental organizations alike, and is also one of the firm’s leading experts in telecommunications strategy and sales.
Examples of his recent projects include the following:
- targeting operating model in the marketing segment for an international telecom company
- designing a growth strategy for a major integrated telecom operator and its divisions in several countries
- creating a life-assurance and medical-insurance strategy for a major European financial services company
- designing development concepts, organizational structures, and project portfolios for three nongovernmental organizations
- designing sales channel development strategies for a major municipal passenger transport company
Prior to joining McKinsey, Vladimir worked for the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Latvia.