Steve helps clients accelerate their growth by leveraging analytics, digital, and agile execution to improve performance. He works with clients across sectors, with a focus on manufacturers, wholesalers, and logistics providers. In addition to his client work, he serves as managing partner for our Atlanta office.
Steve has particular expertise in helping organizations with large sales forces grow above the market by developing advanced analytics capabilities and transforming organizations. As a leader of the firm’s implementation capability for sales and marketing, he also helps clients execute and embed commercial changes across decentralized organizations.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading a multiyear commercial transformation for a global distributor, delivering more than $500 million of incremental operating profit
- turning around a declining segment for a leading industrial company, delivering double-digit growth
- optimizing pricing and sales effectiveness for a logistics provider, expanding margins by more than 100 basis points while doubling volume growth
- helping a global industrial company optimize customer service, improving customer satisfaction while delivering cost savings
- leading portfolio optimization for a global manufacturer, resulting in multiple divestitures and acquisitions that helped move the company from bottom to top quartile shareholder returns
In addition to his client work, Steve is active in the Atlanta community, serving on the executive committee and board of Directors of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce as well as Central Atlanta Progress.