Srinivas helps organizations strategize and build out unique digital experiences for customers. He works across industries with a focus on financial services and high-tech sectors, helping C-level and other business leaders drive new avenues of growth through digital, powered by modernized technology. Srini strives to help clients improve digital strategy and implement next-generation core technology solutions leveraging APIs, microservices on cloud and modular architecture.
He brings more than 20 years of experience in helping enterprises unlock business success through rapid digitization and modernization to achieve innovative end-to-end digital transformations. Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- creating a product organization, operating model, and reference architecture for a consumer client to launch a digital wallet in a North American market
- driving a business build for a large wealth-management client, helping them structure and deliver the asset-management platform transformation to drive digital experiences to financial agents
- helping a large advanced industries’ B2B company transform its agent experience to drive customer satisfaction and growth in North America
- setting up advanced analytics tools for an agricultural client, working to drive cross sell and upsell for B2B clients, and creating a tech and digital road map for the company’s IT organization to accelerate digital
- helping the CEO and chief strategy officer for an advanced industries’ client to set up its digital strategy and drive a digital business build to enable profitable growth and drive incremental growth through a minimum viable product approach to e-commerce platform development
Prior to joining McKinsey, Srini served as a managing director with Accenture Digital.