Ruben advises organizations across sectors on digital transformation, technology, and sustainability. He leads McKinsey Digital in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Israel, and helps companies seize the opportunity created by digital and analytics to create distinctive customer experiences, new growth opportunities, and sustainable competitive advantage. He also leads the firm’s digital and analytics transformation work for telco operators globally.
Driven by his passion for creating real and lasting change in organizations at a time of rapid technological evolution, Ruben supports companies in leveraging the cloud, ecosystems, and other opportunities enabled by digital and analytics to transform core businesses. He has especially deep experience with leading digital transformations for companies in the software, financial-services, telecommunications, utilities, retail, and public sectors.
Previously, Ruben led McKinsey Digital in Benelux and Scandinavia. Ruben also leads our digital and analytics transformation work for telecom operators globally.
Ruben’s recent client work includes the following:
- implementing end-to-end analytics use cases for a public-sector organization
- developing and implementing an enterprise-wide agile model for a bank
- executing a telco’s end-to-end customer journey transformation, across fixed, mobile, B2C, and B2B
- building a 24/7 digital wholesaler-trading platform as a new business
- setting up a digital factory for a retail bank, digitizing all customer journeys in 18 months
- designing and implementing a full IT transformation (architecture sourcing, agile, software development and IT operations)
- building a digital strategy for a media company