Rohit leads McKinsey’s consumer and retail work in Asia and supports clients on a broad range of issues, including strategy, organization, and marketing. Since joining McKinsey, Rohit has worked with clients in Australia, India, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia.
Examples of Rohit’s recent client projects include the following:
- setting up a regional revenue growth management program across Asia for a leading beverages company
- leading an agile transformation program for a leading CPG company in Southeast Asia
- leading a digital transformation program for a major shopping mall operator in Southeast Asia
- creating a holistic commercial transformation and new business build for a leading grocery retailer in Southeast Asia
- working with a multinational consumer-products company to develop a five-year strategic growth plan for its Asia–Pacific business
- supporting the implementation of a market-entry strategy for the baby foods business of a consumer-goods company in Southeast Asia
- creating a digital-transformation program—including consumer-engagement and experience initiatives—for a leading quick-service restaurant business across Asia
- helping a global footwear company develop a strategy to double its emerging-markets business over a three-year period
In addition to serving clients, Rohit has authored several reports on the Indonesian consumer and is a frequent speaker at retail conferences in the region.