Reinhard is a partner in McKinsey's Düsseldorf office. He focuses on financial services, helping retail and corporate banks, payments specialists, fintechs, and other companies across Germany, Europe, and beyond address strategy, digital, and organizational issues.
Examples of Reinhard’s recent client work include the following:
- supporting a German bank on its retail and corporate payment strategy
- designing the build of a new payment scheme for a global payment company
- working with a European bank on its retail banking strategy
- advising a specialist payment company on development and strategic growth
- diagnosing and improving critical gaps in organizational, governance, and digital for a regional bank
- helping a German with a rapid-E2E-digitalisation effort across its retail and corporate units
- supporting a European workout specialists in its portfolio and risk appetite planning
Reinhard is passionate about working with established and new financial institutions to drive transformation in a new, increasingly digital world.