Naveed is a partner at McKinsey’s Copenhagen office and part of the leadership team for McKinsey Digital in Western Europe. His experience covers strategic, commercial, and operational issues driving large-scale transformations with significant digital, change-management, and capability-building aspects. Naveed has served clients across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Scandinavia.
Recent examples of his client work include the following:
- delivering the digital transformation of a European telecommunications company, covering customer-journey transformations, operating-model design, technical foundation, and change management
- leading the business-review and strategy definition for a telecommunications company in the Middle East—with focus on market and company performance, identification of improvement potential, and overall road map for realization
- developing a digital marketing-and-sales transformation for a global transaction bank—covering full transformation of the acquisition and conversion funnel, including building capabilities along processes, organization, and technology
- designing and driving a full-scale commercial transformation program of the go-to-market model for a B2B telecommunications company in the Middle East, covering products, sales, and partner network across enterprise, government, and small and medium-size segments
- leading the business review and definition of a value-capture plan—including strategy, financial plan and model, portfolio initiatives, execution governance—of global software company postacquisition by a global private-equity investor
Before joining McKinsey, Naveed held various management positions in the high-tech and telecommunication industry. He has also served in the Danish Army with the rank of sergeant. Naveed has conducted studies in Denmark, Singapore, and the United States.