Maura is a leader within McKinsey’s Retail Practice in North America. She focuses on breakout growth as well as advanced analytics issues, including pricing, promotions, assortment and personalized marketing across grocery, drug, apparel, and specialty retailers.
Maura also leads the firm’s pricing and margin management client service for food, mass, and drug retailers across the Americas.
Examples of her recent client experience include the following:
- installing promotions optimization tool for a large US drug store, including planning execution redesign and merchant-capability-building program
- standing up new analytics-led pricing and promotions optimization capability at a specialty apparel retailer
- optimizing pricing, promotion, and markdown for a US apparel department store
- deploying advanced analytics-led assortment solution and optimizing the assortment at a large US retailer
- standing up an agile marketing war room for a home retailer, dramatically reducing cycle time for tests