Maria advises companies from the energy, raw-materials, and industrial sectors on strategy, reorganization, sustainability transition, and the management of major capital projects.
Examples of her recent client projects include the following:
- implementing end-to-end agile value engineering system for the portfolio of projects for a steel plant with an impact of 20 percent cost reduction
- supporting of the prefeasibility stage for $5 billion mining-and-processing plant construction with a focus on value engineering, schedule optimization, and efficient OEM contracting
- helping a raw material company develop and manage a B2B sales transformation and channel strategy
- assisting the holistic validation of an industrial business case focusing on greenhouse gas-emissions reductions in the supply chain
- developing the new organization blueprint for $2.5 billion metallurgical conglomerate
- working on the organization design and management systems for investment portfolio of large industrial client