Since joining McKinsey, Kenneth has worked with leading companies in all sectors to pursue strategic growth and support key transactions. By collaborating with executives at global, European, and US companies, he offers merger support and leads the large-scale organizational integrations that follow. He has directly guided many large, cross-border integrations, with a focus on pursuing value creation and capture as catalysts for future growth.
As an advisor to pharmaceutical, medical-device, and healthcare companies, Kenneth pursues performance improvement and growth against the backdrop of industry change.
Examples of his recent client work include the following:
- leading corporate strategy initiatives to identify inorganic growth opportunities for medical-device, pharmaceutical, and agrochemical companies
- conducting due-diligence projects for life-science companies looking to make strategic acquisitions
- leading the transformation of several life-science companies by redesigning the organization into separate business units and support functions, identifying performance improvements, and supporting implementation and change management
- guiding a global pharmaceutical company through a process to carve out a division as a precondition for a pending merger
- supporting postmerger integration efforts for companies in a variety of sectors within Europe and globally
- leading a global merger for two vaccine manufacturers to become a top company worldwide, with integration activities that included redesigning the operating model, redeploying talent, and capturing significant cost and revenue synergies
Kenneth is fluent in Dutch, English, and French and conversant in German. In his spare time, he chairs One Child One Dream, a not-for-profit organization that supports initiatives related to helping children in need.