Julia is an associate partner in McKinsey’s software and automotive sector, advising clients on disruptive trends in the industry as well as implications on operating models. She coleads the firm’s software in advanced industry efforts throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) supporting clients on the path to become next-generation software leaders.
Julia has helped a variety of clients on growth and operational excellence initiatives. Recent examples of her work include the following:
- supporting a software excellence transformation for a leading software company
- reviewing the development processes of a major automotive OEM with focus on improving flexibility, efficiency, and time-to-market
- benchmarking software cost and effort for several automotive groups
- transforming the software cost engineering capabilities at a major automotive OEM
- defining the three-year cross-board strategy for a leading software company
- drafting the equity story and growth strategy for different private-equity-owned European software organizations