Jillian advises senior leadership teams within travel and logistics organizations on challenges that cut across strategy, operations, and technology. She focuses on driving growth through a broad range of commercial levers including digital sales, go-to-market strategy, and new business launch. Jillian is deeply experienced in understanding and improving the experience for customers.
Examples of Jillian’s recent client work include the following:
- leading a team of designers, developers, analysts, and product owners to develop a customer-centric, design-driven B2B digital sales tool within four months—including targeting long-tail SME customer segment, defining enablers, and developing the roadmap to implement—resulting in a 35 percent reduction in cost-to-serve, a two-times increase in conversion rates, and improved CX scores
- defining the next generation of loyalty initiatives by identifying key customer segments, optimizing program offerings based on conjoint analysis, and testing new consumer value propositions, involving extensive customer research, impact assessment, and risk management, and driving a two-times improvement in share-of-wallet among high-value customers
- co-developing a strategy to launch the next S-curve of growth through a new digital and analytics business, including a shift from pure distribution to analytics and value-added service provider, resulting in expected $150–170 million in annual revenue by year four, at EBITDA margins of eight times distribution margins
- developing a growth strategy for a cruise line launching in a new market, including the creation of a survey to determine key customer and travel agent segments and designing a series of marketing and sales initiatives and customer experience improvements to achieve rapid growth with select segments
- defining market size and growth trajectory for space tourism, identifying target customer segments for a new entrant into the space tourism market