Isabel is a partner of the firm’s growth marketing and sales work and leads the sales and channel activities in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) as well as the growth marketing and sales activities for engineering, construction, and building materials in EMEA.
Isabel’s recent projects include the following:
- transforming sales and pricing for several building-materials companies
- redesigning sales-incentive schemes and target-setting redesigns for a building-materials company, a global painting company, and a global machinery client
- assisting in digital sales, omnichannel, business-to-business direct sales, and “next product to buy” approach for a global automotive OEM
- guiding sales-automation diagnostics, proof-of-concept ideas, and transformations for a postal group, a global automotive OEM, and a chemicals company
- transforming commercial-operating models, including sales-performance management of a building-materials organization, an automotive supplier, a global painting company, and a chemicals company
- redesigning of sales-support activities, consolidation, and process redesign in the sales-support back office (the “digital sales factory”) of a global automotive OEM, a global white-goods OEM, and a truck OEM