Ilke leads our Consumer Packaged Goods and Telecommunications Practices in Turkey. Committed to performance transformation and growth for telecommunications and consumer companies, he offers support to executives across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. His expertise ranges from strategy and marketing to cost transformation and pricing.
Since joining McKinsey in 1998, Ilke has advised clients across the globe. Drawing upon enterprise strategy expertise, he has worked with multibusiness corporations and holding companies to set portfolio strategy, optimize operating-model design, and structure the organization. He has also advised large mall operators and consumer-goods manufacturers in Turkey and Europe.
Examples of his work include the following:
- defining roles and responsibilities for the corporate center versus the operating company of a personal-care manufacturer operating in Turkey and Eastern Europe
- crafting an operating model for a regional beverage company
- reviewing portfolio performance for a multibusiness industrial conglomerate in Turkey and Europe, focused on the building-products sector
- supporting a global telecommunications group in designing and implementing a dynamic cost-optimization program
- designing the digital-sales and customer-care capabilities of an integrated telecom incumbent in Europe as part of a major digital transformation and growth-optimization initiative
Ilke speaks Turkish and English. He works with not-for-profit organizations in Turkey to help the social sector keep up with high-paced growth in Turkey.