In her advisory work, Hrishika has helped leaders across industries and sectors design and execute technology-enabled business transformations. She takes a big-picture view of technology challenges, looking across the entire organization and related systems, and then extends that strategic perspective to the practical level. She has a strong track record of maximizing returns on technology investments and delivering critical IT projects quickly and efficiently.
Recently, Hrishika has been working to bring digital and analytics best practices to the public sector and the healthcare landscape more broadly. She has partnered with several state governments to integrate and streamline the operations of public-assistance programs. In particular, she has helped health and human-services agencies better manage the provisioning and servicing of social programs focused on nutrition, employment, and healthcare.
Hrishika also has deep experience with transformations in turnarounds, mergers, and divestitures, including executive-oversight support to ensure successful implementation and migrations for complex IT organizations and systems.
Examples of her recent client work include the following:
- directing an effort to help a state government optimize business processes related to case intake, case management, and eligibility for major programs, including SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid
- turning around an IT-platform modernization effort for a healthcare company that was over budget and years behind schedule, developing options and addressing critical gaps, challenges, and bottlenecks
- leading an effort to enable strong analytics capabilities to improve processes and program outcomes to support Medicaid and the broader population health state ecosystem
- setting a technology strategy to help a fashion retailer achieve market-beating growth, identifying and evaluating target states for key vertical applications and developing a detailed implementation road map
- planning IT strategy during the divestiture of a lending-services unit by one of the largest US financial institutions
Before joining McKinsey, Hrishika focused on marketing analytics at a multinational technology company. She has more than a decade of experience in consulting and computer engineering and has worked in the Asia–Pacific region, Europe, Latin America, and North America.