Gérard is a senior partner based in our Frankfurt office. He has more than 19 years experience in leading digital transformation journeys with clients across industries, including automotive, high tech, energy, pharmaceuticals, and healthcare.
Recent experience includes:
- helping a leading car manufacturer with a digital transformation
- fixing major application-harmonization programs (such as ERP and MIS) with regard to scope, priorities, quality, and time in various industries, including automotive, healthcare, high tech, telecommunications, transportation, and utilities
- driving and implementing an IT performance-improvement program with a focus on application-renewal strategy for companies in various industries
- leading a launch-management program of a large IT implementation for a telematics group
- designing, delivering, and implementing postmerger programs, with a focus on technology-enabled efficiencies in various industries
- redesigning the IT-outsourcing strategy for a global building-material group
- designing and implementing a performance-improvement program of central functions for a global high-tech group
Prior to joining McKinsey, Gérard was senior partner at Oliver Wyman, leading the global technology and operations practice. He holds degrees in business administration from Goethe University Frankfurt and Paris Dauphine University.