Fabian Billing has been Managing Partner of McKinsey Germany and Austria since March 2021. Prior to that appointment, he was Leader of McKinsey's Organization Practice in Europe. He began his career at McKinsey in 1999. Fabian Billing supports clients in implementing extensive transformations, operating model redesigns, growth strategies, and merger management. He has been working intensively in the telecommunications and high-tech sectors and with industrial clients for more than 15 years.
The following is a selection of projects on which he has worked:
- Implementing an enterprise agility transformation for a large telecommunications company
- Managing a comprehensive performance transformation across 3 business units for a company in the advanced industries sector
- Modernizing the operating model of a global tech group
- Specifying and implementing a growth and value-generation strategy for a telecommunications company
- Developing a comprehensive corporate strategy for an international telecommunications company
- Implementing a performance transformation for an industrial equipment manufacturer
- Providing support to a global tech group in the sale and carve-out of 12 sub-businesses
Fabian has written several books on developing a career in consulting, addressing the recruiting process and relevant management tools.