Advises and serves clients across industry sectors, including automotive, industrial products, commercial vehicles, consumer products, and oil and gas. Eric’s areas of expertise include sustainability transformations such as decarbonization, future mobility, and the circular economy. He also has extensive experience in operations and product development such as advanced analytics for R&D, design to value, and large-scale performance transformations. Eric has over 20 years of consulting and industry experience.
His recent work includes the following:
- supporting a global industrial conglomerate with increasing product and service circularity with a focus on new value creation
- supporting a global auto OEM to revamp its sustainability strategy and set aggressive new targets
- leading multiple projects for a major commercial vehicle OEM, creating carbon-abating strategies for downstream and upstream emissions
- supporting the production scale up and initial customer agreements for a chemical-recycling technology company
- helping a diversified recreational products company create a sustainability and decarbonization strategy
- supporting a medium-duty electric vehicle truck start-up create a robust business plan and growth strategy
- working with a global oil and gas producer to prioritize long-term strategic opportunities of sustainable mobility trends
- leading a business strategy project for an automotive lithium-ion battery manufacturer
- leading a market-entry strategy project for a novel new lithium-ion battery cathode material
Eric founded our Pathway to Accountability, Compassion, and Transparency (PACT) collaboration with the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, supporting companies on the path to industry net zero and establishing a global platform for supply chain carbon transparency.
He also leads our support on multiple sustainable transportation programs at the World Economic Forum, and the Long Term Investment Organization, creating novel investment vehicles to create fundable sustainability projects for large institutional investors.