Dara helps oil and gas executives develop and implement corporate and business unit strategies relating to energy transition. Since joining McKinsey, he has led many major energy transition projects across Western Europe, North America, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Middle East.
Dara also advises financial investors on energy transition agendas, in particular by identifying priority energy transition investment themes and on financing transitioning oil and gas companies.
Examples of Dara’s recent work include the following:
- leading the corporate energy transition and carbon strategy project for a major global oil and gas group
- shaping the integrated country-level energy transition strategies for a major oil and gas company operating in Europe and the United States
- developing the energy transition growth strategy for a global oil and gas services provider
- leading the identification of energy transition investment themes for a European bank
- leading the identification and prioritization of energy transition investment themes for a global alternative asset manager
- developing the energy transition strategy for a Middle Eastern oil and gas company
Dara is also passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion, and is a European leader in McKinsey’s Black Network.